In fact, in today's family life, furniture is generally rarely bitten by insects, because the current environment has been improved by more than one grade compared with the past, so there are few raw insects. But some people say that the solid wood furniture in their home is still infested with insects, which makes it more terrible. So, how should we deal with solid wood furniture after it is infested with insects? This is not to say that killing insecticides is OK, but we also need to have the corresponding knowledge and deal with it correctly. So, how to deal with bugs in solid wood furniture? Xiaobian, let's take you to know today.
（1） How to deal with raw insects in solid wood furniture?
1. First take out the items in the insect bearing furniture and clean them. If they cannot be cleaned, put them in the sun to dry; Furniture should be wiped repeatedly with disinfectant for several times, and then ventilated and dried; For wood furniture eroded by moths or termites, a small amount of insecticide can be dropped into the moth hole, or crushed with sharp pepper or pepper and stuffed into the moth hole.
2. Apply paraffin oil on the moth eaten area for 10 days. However, remember that tableware furniture such as cabinets cannot use pesticides and paraffin oil.
3. If possible, after buying new furniture, apply varnish on the surface of the unpainted wood board in the furniture, which can not only enhance the beauty, but also prevent insects.
4. Soak it with 5% potassium permanganate diluent. If it is inconvenient, use about 15% drip irrigation for insect eyes. It's OK to heat it in the sun and wax it. If it's not very expensive furniture, it's recommended to replace it directly.
（2） Treatment method of raw insects in red oak solid wood furniture:
1. The red oak solid wood furniture shall be wiped repeatedly with disinfectant for several times, and then ventilated and dried
2. Drop insecticide into or use syringe to punch in and out of the hole of the insect
3. After injecting insecticide, apply paraffin wax on the moth eaten place for 10 days. (Note: if it is tableware furniture such as cabinets, pesticides and paraffin can not be used to prevent poisoning)
Jinan solid wood furniture maintenance
（3） Tips for pest control and moth prevention of solid wood furniture:
1. It can be applied on the surface with concentrated salt water for several times, which can prevent moth.
2. Dip cotton in camphor oil to make camphor cotton balls, which can be placed in piano, wooden furniture, wardrobe and carding table to drive cockroaches and prevent moths.
3. Use an appropriate amount of sharp pepper or prickly ash, mash it into powder, plug it into the hole, and flush it with boiling water, which has the effect of killing insects.
4. Mix fire water and trace insecticidal water evenly and drop it into the borer hole to kill insects, but it is not suitable for bamboo ware storing food.
5. For some corners that are still affected by moths, paint the surface of the wooden cabinet with shellac paint, Raw tung oil or varnish to isolate the moths from the air and achieve the purpose of moth prevention.
6. when the wooden cabinet is damaged by insects, dichlorvos and water can be used to prepare the liquid medicine in the ratio of 1:5. Spray the liquid medicine into the wooden cabinet with a spray for 3-5 times. After 8 hours, all the moths can be killed.
7. Wipe with diesel oil, put the moth eaten wooden cabinet in the sun, and paint all the wooden cabinets with a brush or cotton yarn dipped in diesel oil once. Sun it for two or three hours, apply it again, and then sun it until the moth dies. Then wash it with detergent and dry it in the sun.
8. After the furniture is bought back, soak it with 3% sodium fluoride to prevent moths forever.