1. How long do you plan to stay?
Since a house will live for five or ten years, there will be different design aspects, so the length of residence needs to be considered. If it is only a house for temporary purchase, or has other plans, the considerations in decoration will naturally be different.
2. Number of resident members, age, gender and height?
The number of people at home is the basis of family decoration design, including the number of rooms, the number of sanitary ware, and whether it is necessary to set up a children's room and study will vary according to the number of living members. Age and gender will affect the room configuration. For example, the elder room may be arranged in a quiet area, and the girl's room shall not be arranged next to the balcony that will affect privacy. For mezzanine houses, the height of residents will affect the clamping degree of upper and lower floors.
3. Hobbies and leisure activities of residents?
The daily leisure activities of family members will also affect the space allocation. For example, I like listening to music, watching family theatres, or often using my home as a venue for family and friends' gatherings and parties. These different needs often affect the space planning.
4. Are there any special storage needs?
Whether there is a special collection at home and the quantity will not only affect the design of storage cabinet, because the number of small floors often uses cabinet compartments, so the special storage needs will even involve compartment planning. How much storage and display space do you need? Open or closed design? All related to the family members' respective collections.
1. Measure the decoration style according to capital, house type, area, structure and time. Generally speaking, modern simple style saves time and money. Chinese style is usually about 1.5 times higher than modern simple style. Luxury European style takes a long time and a lot of money. Mediterranean style, classical style, decoration costs are more. Due to the size and structure of garden houses and villas, the capital and time investment are relatively large.
2. From point to surface, positioning of home style. For example, if you like a Chinese table, you must have it, which shows that you have a special preference for Chinese design. Extend this feeling to accessories, furniture, floor, wall color, lighting, a little extension, from point to surface, from part to whole, and the whole home style will take shape.